View Profile magecritic

2 w/ Responses

Brilliant

This was a tatal and complete knockout in the animation world. THUMBS UP!!!! I love how you don't animate higher levels and stick to lvl 30 and below. It makes me happy!.

This is awsome

I loved Dads Home and I love Dad at Work, I can't wait for the sequal!!

I LOVED IT

THIS MOVIE IS SO FUNNY! I liked how he ran thru the gate, but he could have fallen off the bridge or crashed into a wall and shit himself. GREAT MOVIE!!!

peanutfoot932 responds:

I was going to make him fall off the bridge, but I thought that it might take a little humor away, since the bridge looks so terrible. Thanks for the review!

uhh meh

Well for THAT kind of stuff, the Holocaust i mean, it's not bad. Next time you might wanna try a less touchy subject. Very nice movie though.

O...M...G

I...am learning about the holocaust in school. We watched a horific movie called Escape From Sobibor. This reminded me of it. Thanks for not making something like that stupid Kirby Holocaust that completely screws everything about the Holocaust...Thank you for informing the public.

ehh

Nothing special but the graphics were buitiful!!

OMGZ!!

Personally I love maple story and THAT my friend was the BEST animation i have EVER in my life seen. That girl that got banned was pretty damn hot ^^ my favorite is Cotton-eyed JOE!!!!

LOL

AWSOME MOVIE!!!!
Another great one by illwillpress ^^
I'm so frikin happy!!!

WAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

that was sooo funny.

'hmmm a futuristic civilization is forming in my refrigerato--ohhh cola!!'

WAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Sefu ne Menetnashte shall rise and conquer all other metal.

33, Male