View Profile magecritic

brilliant...

HAH!

paper...paper...paper...

heh

i wanna see that movie!!! great job as always on these

seriously...

animation and art is decent, but stop effing looping them and make ENDINGS!!!!!!!!!
But seriously you are a good artist, you just need to spend more time in the story part of thinking

DrFishSticks responds:

fear not, the loops have ended :D
next episode: pikachu vs roy with a selectable winner
(if you want to see something I put huge effort into though, check out Spawn 3. Or Prelude To Chaos, people seem to like that)

not bad

your artwork is pretty nice, but your animation could run a bit smoother. Also add sound next time. you can use flashkit.com that's a good site for sounds.

impeccable

this truly was an animation of true inspiring genius. The only part I could relate to was the dance part though, since I've had that experience of love, without being loved back. I was in a weird relationship with a clingy girl however. anyway, the ending was magnificent on how he got rid of her and his life returned to normal. I can't believe you almost threw it away!

cool

points for: humor, hilarity, cleverness, The Matrix
points taken off for: somewhat stolen, Trinity needed a face, semi-boring.

All in all it was pretty good! next time make your own madness movie (GIVE CREDIT TO THE CREATOR). It's more time consuming but a better feeling of accomplishment when it's over

good artwork

I give it a 7 for the artwork. It seems unfinished though so please complete it and resubmit. It could be a bit smoother with the transmissions but it still is better than my animations xD.

always good

love your flashes. The funniest part was Haku doing barbie girl...even if he's a guy.

aswome

lol kabuto is crying because orochimaru wants sasuke

Sefu ne Menetnashte shall rise and conquer all other metal.

33, Male