There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

HAH!

paper...paper...paper...

: Horror Flick Chicks : : Horror Flick Chicks :

heh

i wanna see that movie!!! great job as always on these

SSBM: Pro Tactics 3 SSBM: Pro Tactics 3

seriously...

animation and art is decent, but stop effing looping them and make ENDINGS!!!!!!!!!
But seriously you are a good artist, you just need to spend more time in the story part of thinking

DrFishSticks responds:

fear not, the loops have ended :D
next episode: pikachu vs roy with a selectable winner
(if you want to see something I put huge effort into though, check out Spawn 3. Or Prelude To Chaos, people seem to like that)

The Great War The Great War

not bad

your artwork is pretty nice, but your animation could run a bit smoother. Also add sound next time. you can use flashkit.com that's a good site for sounds.

a final date a final date

impeccable

this truly was an animation of true inspiring genius. The only part I could relate to was the dance part though, since I've had that experience of love, without being loved back. I was in a weird relationship with a clingy girl however. anyway, the ending was magnificent on how he got rid of her and his life returned to normal. I can't believe you almost threw it away!

Madness The Movie Madness The Movie

cool

points for: humor, hilarity, cleverness, The Matrix
points taken off for: somewhat stolen, Trinity needed a face, semi-boring.

All in all it was pretty good! next time make your own madness movie (GIVE CREDIT TO THE CREATOR). It's more time consuming but a better feeling of accomplishment when it's over

naruto and kh2 numa numa naruto and kh2 numa numa

good artwork

I give it a 7 for the artwork. It seems unfinished though so please complete it and resubmit. It could be a bit smoother with the transmissions but it still is better than my animations xD.

Ultimate Naruto Fanflash4 Ultimate Naruto Fanflash4

always good

love your flashes. The funniest part was Haku doing barbie girl...even if he's a guy.

Ultimate Naruto FanFlash Ultimate Naruto FanFlash

aswome

lol kabuto is crying because orochimaru wants sasuke