View Profile magecritic

brilliant...

HAH!

paper...paper...paper...

seriously...

animation and art is decent, but stop effing looping them and make ENDINGS!!!!!!!!!
But seriously you are a good artist, you just need to spend more time in the story part of thinking

DrFishSticks responds:

fear not, the loops have ended :D
next episode: pikachu vs roy with a selectable winner
(if you want to see something I put huge effort into though, check out Spawn 3. Or Prelude To Chaos, people seem to like that)

not bad

your artwork is pretty nice, but your animation could run a bit smoother. Also add sound next time. you can use flashkit.com that's a good site for sounds.

cool

points for: humor, hilarity, cleverness, The Matrix
points taken off for: somewhat stolen, Trinity needed a face, semi-boring.

All in all it was pretty good! next time make your own madness movie (GIVE CREDIT TO THE CREATOR). It's more time consuming but a better feeling of accomplishment when it's over

Brilliant

This was a tatal and complete knockout in the animation world. THUMBS UP!!!! I love how you don't animate higher levels and stick to lvl 30 and below. It makes me happy!.

This is awsome

I loved Dads Home and I love Dad at Work, I can't wait for the sequal!!

uhh meh

Well for THAT kind of stuff, the Holocaust i mean, it's not bad. Next time you might wanna try a less touchy subject. Very nice movie though.

O...M...G

I...am learning about the holocaust in school. We watched a horific movie called Escape From Sobibor. This reminded me of it. Thanks for not making something like that stupid Kirby Holocaust that completely screws everything about the Holocaust...Thank you for informing the public.

ehh

Nothing special but the graphics were buitiful!!

Sefu ne Menetnashte shall rise and conquer all other metal.

33, Male