CS: GO Trailer CS: GO Trailer

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT

DOES IT HAVE HATS?!?

Super Smash Super Smash

One of my favorites!

And it's your first flash?! wow! I can't wait to see more from you! Fav audio too!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

A few quarrels and a few kudos

Your film has a fantastic message, and looks at both sides of the argument, like any good debater should. I just wanted to say that the average gamer doesn't spend all their free time playing games. I know I spend way more time with technology than is average, but that's because I'm doing productive things. You left out the fact that knowledge of games and how they work can lead to a career in the most expansive industry in history. I'm not saying you can get that kind of experience just playing games, but creating them, no matter how simple, or even just designing one on paper.

Overall, your movie had a fantastic message, and possibly the best argument I've seen on this subject. It's refreshing to see this kind of structured argument rather than "video games are bad and cause all the problems with our youth" side of it.

Keep going, I would love to see more from you!

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

holy crap

I voted 5 when I saw santa riding the NG tank... then I thought that was a bit dumb... then I found out that I would have voted 5 anyway. Vote not wasted!

War, Snow and Fire War, Snow and Fire

infuckingcredible!

You are a true Flash artist. I felt like this whole thing could have lasted for hours! Your brilliant music selection and use of color was awe inspiring...

Start getting paid to do this if you don't already! You'll be a millionaire before you know it with your massive skill!

The TRUE death of Hinata The TRUE death of Hinata

hehe

Well I personally like Hinata...I don't find her annoying, but it's kinda stupid to make her die now of all times. I liked the animation and have always liked fioriparty's stuff so dont yell at me for saying I like Hinata. If you want a decent explination as to why Hinata probably won't die please read this answer on yahoo http://answers.yahoo.com/question/ind ex?qid=20090227143311AA09qlf

Thanks

KEEP MAKING ANIMATIONS!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

YAY!!!

Doki always has the cutest facial expressions!

anywho...great job! Can't wait to see more of your animation! Don't stop!

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

Fantastic

I loved it! <3 PS2!!!

BTW FrancineLouise, you have a pretty voice!

anywho...as you say in note 3, the animation wasn't great, but it's still wayyyy better than what I can do!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

my....god....

incredible... thats all I have to say... I've been waiting for this squeal for a while... thank you!

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

hah

that was the best remix of Navras I've ever heard! Great animation too!